The crane has a reach of 23' including the 4' 3'' hydraulic extension and is one of the strongest cranes in it's category. The 7.0 lifts an amazing 1590lbs at full reach and nearly 5000lbs near the king post. The turnhouse produces nearly twice as much power as the other models. The hydraulic hoses are well protected inside the lift arm and solid steel pipes are used for the extension.
- Deer Horn control valve
- 50'' grapple with continuous rotation
- Weight: 1785 lbs
- Slewing torque: 16 kNm
- Boom rotation: 380 degrees
- 4 cylinder rack and pinion turnhouse in oil bath
- Max reach: 23'
- Required flow: 10-19 GPM
- Working pressure: 2755 psi
Add fold down outriggers!
- Mount it on a road trailer (trailer prep required) or directly to a tractor 3 point hitch.
- Can be mounted separately from crane and controlled from the same valve
Check out our Honda hydraulic powerpacks here!