The crane has a reach of 23' including the 4' 3'' hydraulic extension and is one of the strongest cranes in it's category. The 7.0 lifts an amazing 1590lbs at full reach and nearly 5000lbs near the king post. The turnhouse produces nearly twice as much power as the other models. The hydraulic hoses are well protected inside the lift arm and solid steel pipes are used for the extension.
- Deer Horn control valve
- 50'' grapple
- Weight: 1785 lbs
- Slewing torque: 16 kNm
- Boom rotation: 380 degrees
- Dual cylinder rack and pinion turnhouse
- Max reach: 23'
- Required flow: 10-19 GPM
- Working pressure: 2755 psi
Add fold down outriggers!
- Mount it on a road trailer (trailer prep required) or directly to a tractor 3 point hitch.
- Can be mounted sperately from crane and controlled from the same valve
Add a 12 ton forestry trailer!
- 4 sets of adjustable banks with straight posts
- Octagonal frame for better strength and torsion resistance
- Hydraulically adjustable rear extension to allow loading of 2 tiers of 8' logs as well as shortening the trailer for tight areas.
- 500/50-17 14 ply forestry tires with reinforced rims
- 52 degree left/right frame steering with 2 cylinders on drawbar
- Electric high flow control valve upgrade
- Brake lights/ turn signals standard
CALL OR EMAIL FOR BEST PRICING!