As part of the FARMA Generation 2 series, we proudly present a small but powerful crane equipped with a linkage system. Yet another important step in our efforts to offer all our customers, regardless of work, the best of cranes on the market.
The crane has a reach of 13.75' and is equipped with a single extension of 2'. C 4,2 lifts 950lbs at full reach. The hydraulic hoses are well protected inside the lift arm as well as the pipe and hose routing on the tilt/telescopic arm.
All the cranes are based on a new arm system comprising a link system between the lift arm and the outer arm. Thanks to their design, the cranes offer the very best close range properties, a smoother operation and an outer arm that is equally powerful through the working range. The linkage makes the work area adjacent to the crane's main column much easier and smoother.
4+2 control valve
- Weight: 838 lbs
- Slewing torque: 4.5 kNm
- Boom rotation: 370 degrees
- Max reach: 13.75'
- Telescopic stroke length: 2'
- Required flow: 2.5-9.5 GPM
- Working pressure: 2540 psi
- Ideal for adding to road trailer
Add telescopic outriggers!
- Mount it on a road trailer or directly to a tractor 3 point hitch (trailer prep required)
- Can be mounted separately from crane and controlled from the same valve.