The C8.5, the largest crane in the FARMA range has a reach of 28' including the 2 hydraulic extensions totalling 10'. The 8.5 lifts 705lbs at full reach and nearly 4550lbs near the king post. The turnhouse produces nearly twice as much power as the other models. The hydraulic hoses are well protected inside the lift arm and solid steel pipes are used for the extension.
- Deer Horn control valve
- 54'' grapple
- Weight: 1875 lbs
- Slewing torque: 16 kNm
- Boom rotation: 380 degrees
- 4 cylinder rack and pinion turnhouse in oil bath
- Max reach: 28'
- Required flow: 10-19 GPM
- Working pressure: 2755 psi
Add fold down outriggers!
- Mount it on a road trailer (trailer prep required) or directly to a tractor 3 point hitch.
- Can be mounted separately from crane and controlled from the same valve
Add a 12 ton forestry trailer!
- 4 sets of adjustable banks with straight posts
- Octagonal frame for better strength and torsion resistance
- Hydraulically adjustable rear extension to allow loading of 2 tiers of 8' logs as well as shortening the trailer for tight areas.
- 500/50-17 14 ply forestry tires with reinforced rims
- 52 degree left/right frame steering with 2 cylinders on drawbar
- Electric high flow control valve upgrade
- Brake lights/ turn signals standard
CALL OR EMAIL FOR BEST PRICING!