By far our most popular crane, and arguably the best ''bang for your buck'', the crane has a reach of 20.5' including the 3.5' hydraulic extension. It 970lbs at full reach and an impressive 3000lbs near the king post. The hydraulic hoses are well protected inside the lift arm and solid steel pipes are used for the extension.
Low weight makes it popluar for installation on barges as well as to retrofit onto road trailers.
- Deer horn control valve
- 42'' grapple with continuous rotation
- Weight: 1390 lbs
- Slewing torque: 8.8 kNm
- Boom rotation: 360 degrees
- 4 cylinder rack and pinion turnhouse in oil bath
- Max reach: 20.5'
- Required flow: 5-15 GPM
- Working pressure: 2540 psi
Add telescopic outriggers!
- Mount it on a road trailer or directly to a tractor 3 point hitch (trailer prep required)
- Can be mounted separately from crane and controlled from the same valve
- Check out our Honda hydraulic powerpacks here