THE KING WHEN IT COMES TO VERSATILITY!
Versatile and efficient biomass/ wood felling head with both saw and knife cutting unit.
This head is a giant leap forward in felling of energy-wood. With this unique grapple you cut small bush, twigs and thinner trees with a snap and fell bigger trees using the saw. The grapple also works perfectly as a traditional loading grapple. The XG220 is a combination of two of the most successful and tried out Mecanil products; Mecanil EG250 energy-wood fellinghead and SG220 saw-grapple.
The Mecanil XG220 grapple is, as is all other Mecanil grapples, specifically built rigid but lightweight and requires little oil flow. With this in mind the grapple is very easy to install because of no need for any additional hydraulics.
- The wireless remote control is self-charging therefore requires no battery.
- No extra hydraulic lines required. Only 1 inlet and 1 outlet.
- Completely stepless control. No dealing with preset positions.
- weight: 860 lbs
- Required oil flow: 16 -26 GPM
- Max cut diameter: 17.75''