Barko's Strong-Arm Grapple provides a highly productive solution for log handling and delimbing applications. Designed to optimize the performance of Barko B-series loaders, each grapple delivers superior rotator torque, along with excellent clamping force and arm speed. Includes industry-leading 18-month warranty with unlimited hours.
The hydraulic motor is designed to maximize hydraulic flow, providing each grapple with exceptionally fast and productive arm speed.
- High tensile, wear-resistant steel construction, with hard face welding on grapple arm tips.
- Robust motor design perfected through testing in heavy-duty conditions, with internal components sized to tolerate tough jobs.
- 360-degree continuous rotation.
- Compact rotator allows for single hose bundle between boom and grapple, providing better hose protection.
- Fully supported rotator drive pinion gear.
- Internal relief cartridge completely integrated with motor to avoid damage and oil leaks.
- Oversized, induction-hardened pins reduce wear to pins and bushings.
- Cushioned cylinders eliminate jarring effects at maximum open and close.
- Thick cylinder walls and added guards.
- Guarded load holding valves in the cylinders.